How Allison Helps Clients
Allison Whitt Meredith has defended clients at the appellate level in consumer fraud and products liability cases, employment matters, and high-exposure personal injury cases. Allison has also assisted trial counsel in high-stakes lawsuits by drafting dispositive motions, major motions in limine, jury instructions, trial briefs, verdict forms, and post-trial motions, resulting in favorable verdicts and pretrial settlements for her clients. She is also familiar with state and federal evolving cannabis rules and regulations.
Allison is an associate with the firm. Before joining the firm, Allison practiced as a litigation associate at Irell & Manella LLP and Vedder Price.
Rosales v. Bekendam (2018)
California Court of Appeal affirms summary judgment for homeowner where unlicensed contractor was working on homeowner's property and sustained injuries incurred without homeowner's involvement
Lovewell v. Stanford Federal Credit Union (2019)
California Court of Appeal affirms summary judgment for credit union and CEO where former CFO alleged wrongful termination, discrimination, and defamation claims after being fired
- Georgetown University Law Center
J.D., Editor on the Executive Board of the Georgetown University Law Journal, a member of the Georgetown Gilbert & Sullivan Society, magna cum laude, 2011
- American University
B.A., cum laude, 2006
- Hon. Robert R. Beezer and Hon. Richard C. Tallman, U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit (2011-2012)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- Leadership Council on Legal Diversity, 2017 Fellow
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Super Lawyers "Rising Star" (2018-2019)
- Policy Shift Creates Uncertainty for Cannabis Banking Services (Jan. 8, 2018) Daily J.
- High Risk Parties and the Social Host after Proposition 64 (2016) Verdict, Vol. 3, pp. 13-15
- Attorneys and Marijuana (Dec. 7, 2016) California Lawyer